Installing GameVox on Windows
Launch the GameVox-Install.exe file that you downloaded from www.gamevox.com.
- Read through the Terms of Service Agreement and select the check box to confirm that you agree
- If you wish to change where GameVox will install to (default is C:\Program Files(x86)\GameVox) you can do so by clicking the Options button on the Service Agreement dialog. (However this is not recommended and will require you to run GameVox as administrator for push-to-talk to function correctly)
- Click the "Install" button to install GameVox
- Once the install is complete, you can then use the "Launch" button to start GameVox
Uninstalling GameVox on Windows 7
Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
If any updates are found, click Install updates. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Anchor log log
How to Send your Installation Log file to GameVox
- Click the windows button on the bottom left of the screen.
- Enter %temp% into the search programs and files box.
- Press the Enter key.
- A window will popup showing files in a folder. The file names starting with GameVox_ are the files we need.
- If you are unsure about what files to send, delete all files starting with GameVox_ in the %temp% directory and re-run the install file so new files are created.
- Login to gamevox.com. (Create a new account if needed)
- On the left menu click 'Support Requests'
- Create a new Support Request and attach the log files in your support request also letting us know you are having problems installing GameVox.